GolfGolf PackageGolf Special Offer
Every golfer must experience for themselves the beauty and breathtaking settings of Mont-Tremblant’s famous golf courses. Each one has been carefully designed to highlight the majestic natural landscape. The courses are a pleasure to play and will challenge even the most experienced golfer. Many are championship courses, including Le Diable and Le Géant.
Le Grand Lodge Mont-Tremblant, the ultimate destination for your next golf outing! The courses’ proximity, combined with all the services and amenities offered at the Hotel are sure to make your stay memorable. Cap off you round of golf with a drink at the Whisky Bar, experience the exquisite flavors of our restaurant Chez Borivage or enjoy our pool, spa, beach, as well as our concierge service… All the more reasons why golfers choose the Grand Lodge suites!
Here are the major golf courses in the region.
Important note to all golfers. At time of booking please select, from the varied options; your preferred course(s) and date(s). In the «comments area » you must specify tee off time.
Also, as we often have to move fast, we strongly recommend that you indicate, alternative courses, days and times. In the event that there is no availability for your first choice, we systematically proceed with the second option and so on without having to contact you. Thus we avoid taking too long and miss on a few opportunities.
Golf Courses in the Mont-Tremblant region
Golf Le Diable
- 18- hole championship course, 7056 yards, par 71
- Stunning vistas, pine forest, presence of whitetail deer
- Architects: Michael Hurzdan and Dana Fry (1998)
Golf Le Géant
- 18-hole championship course, 6836 yards, par 72
- Plateaus sculpted right into the mountainside
- Architect: Thomas McBroom (1995)
Golf La Bête
- 18-hole championship course, 6825 yards, par 72
- Stimulating and captivating, breathtaking views inspire at every tee
- Architect: Graham Cooke (1998)
Golf La Belle
- First golf course in the Laurentians : 18-hole course, 6270 yards, par 72
- Beautiful and relaxed course to play with opened areas bordered by the pine forest.
- Opened in 1920
ClubLink Le Maître Golf Course
- Masters Tournament course, 18 holes, 7010 yards, par 72
- 260 acres of forest, borders La Diable River, breathtaking panoramic views
- Architects: Fred Couples, Gene Bates, Graham Cooke, Darrel Huxham (1998)
Royal Laurentien Golf Course
- Mountainous course of 18 holes, 6800 yards, par 71
- 90 sand traps, 15 holes with ponds, 600 yard 12th hole
- Architect: Gabriel Ménard