Proud Ironman Mont-Tremblant Sponsor
Welcome to All Ironman Participants and Your Families!
We know you have traveled far and trained for years for this momentous event.
Let our team help you be at your best for your big day.
Our family-friendly hotel has everything you need to train
and keep your family well entertained!
Free Kids' Club all summer long
Location, location, location
- Only minutes from the resort yet so quiet
- Nestled alongside a pine forest and on the shores of Lake Ouimet
- You’re assured to have a quiet night’s sleep and be well rested for the competition
- Free shuttle service to the resort
Make your own or request what you need! You can keep on track with your diet regimen with
- Fully equipped kitchens and full size appliances in all of our 101 suites
- Or have our dynamic award-winning Chef David prepare any special meals: from vegan to raw to carbohydrate and protein rich diets, he knows them all
- Hearty full buffet breakfast available everyday in our restaurant
- Only the best and freshest ingredients are used by our chef
- Energy Drinks will be served at the beach, at the restaurant and at the Bar
Train indoors or out
- Our 20 meter semi-Olympic size indoor pool is perfect for laps and can be reserved
- Train in Lake Ouimet, a no-motor- boat allowed pristine lake, with kayaks and canoes for your trainer to follow alongside
Trails galore at your doorstep
- Run or bike on any of the marked trails right from the front door
- Plus, you can keep your bike right in your unit
Massage on the premises
- The region’s pioneer Massage Specialist is right in our hotel with a qualified team
- Sports massage therapist can be made available upon request
Plus, keeping with the Ironman tradition, Le Grand Lodge will have a tattooist on hand for the day after the event.