Category: Main courses
• 10 bunches of fresh coriander, finely chopped
• 1 tablespoon of fresh ginger
• Juice of one or two limes, depending on their size
• 3 tablespoons of olive oil
• 2 tablespoons of coconut milk
• 1 Jalapeno pepper, very finely chopped
• 1 small cucumber, seeded, cored and diced into small cubes
• 1 shallot, finely chopped
• 1/2 orange pepper, cut into fine julienne
• 450 g of fresh Albacore tuna, diced into small cubes
In a mixing bowl, mix together the ginger, coriander, olive oil, coconut milk, lime juice and jalapeno. Add the remaining ingredients and toss together. Let the mixture marinate for at least 15 minutes.
Add salt and freshly ground pepper to taste when serving.