Giant Grilled Gambas with their Two Spicy Salads
- 4 large Gambas
- 2 large bunches of coriander leaves
- 1 red onion sliced
- 3 mangos thinly sliced in julienne
- 2 tablespoons of raw sugar
- 3 tablespoons of fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 Jalapeno peppers or any other hot pepper
- Juice of 3 limes
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 white onion
- 2 garlic cloves sliced
- 2 handfuls of fresh coriander
- 2 Italian tomatoes remove the seeds and crush
- 1 red pepper finely sliced
For this salsa, simply mix all the ingredients!
In a bowl, mix the lemon juice, pepper, olive oil, fish sauce and sugar.
Add the mangos, onion and coriander. Then delicately mix together.
Grill the prawns on the barbecue and serve with the mango salsa.
It would be equally delicious by replacing the Gambas for scallops and coriander with basil.