Policies and regulations
Terms and Conditions
Le Grand Lodge Mont-Tremblant shall be pleased to confirm your reservation for a dream vacation with us. All reservations will be subject to the following terms and conditions.
- All our facilities are none smoking.
- Consumption of your own alcohol is limited to the rented unit.
- For everyone’s comfort we ask that noise be kept at its minimum between 11:00PM and 8:00AM.
A deposit equivalent to the rate of the first night is required at time of reservation. The deposit shall be taken on the client’s credit card. This deposit is required at all times, except for the Holiday period.
For the Holiday period, the full amount of the reservation shall be taken on the client’s credit card on November 1st and shall not be refundable or transferable after that date.
A reservation can be cancelled up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled arrival date without fee, except for the Holiday period. No deposit shall be refunded for any cancellation made within 48 hours of the scheduled arrival date. For the Holiday period (December 26 – January 1) any cancellation must be made on or prior to October 31st.
Check-in and Check-out
Check-in is 4:00PM the day of arrival and check-out is 11:00 AM the day of departure. Late departure must be called in at the Reception Desk. Late departure fee is $25 an hour.
Le Grand Lodge Mont-Tremblant accepts small pets. In order to ensure our clients' comfort, here are a few guidelines to follow.
- Only dogs and cats of 40 pounds and less are accepted in some of our accommodations.
- Only one pet per room is allowed.
- Your pet should never be left alone in the room.
- No disruptive noise (including barking) will be tolerated at any hour of the day.
- While outside, always pick-up your pet's waste. You must walk in and out of the hotel by the lake entrance and direct yourself, with your animal, promptly to your room.
- To walk your pet, we suggest the Chemin St-Bernard, located between the hotel and the lake. No pets are allowed on the beach.
- No pets are allowed (in your arms, on a leach, in a cage) in the common areas; lobby, bar, dining room, elevators, corridors, meeting rooms, pool, etc.
- A non-refundable fee of $25 daily will be charged to your account for cleaning purposes of your room, and is not based on the fur (hypoallergenic or not) or your animal.
* Please note that, in the event that, at check-in or during your stay, we realize that any of the guidelines mentioned above are not respected, Le Grand Lodge Mont-Tremblant reserves the right to ask you to bring your pet to the closest kennel.